Ultimate Gaming Network
April 19, 2024, 10:43:45 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Arcade Links Chat Credits Login Register  

The way of the Fertility Dolls

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The way of the Fertility Dolls  (Read 110 times)
Khenan_Benford
Members

« on: December 27, 2009, 12:18:03 am »

Fertility dolls play a useful role in this game of Tiki farms. Currently to my knowledge there are three types

Small Fertility Doll - costs 20 Tiki Shells: Makes one crop grow 1.5x faster
Medium Fertility Doll - costs 50 Tiki Shells: Makes one crop grow 2x faster
Big Fertility Doll - costs 2 Tiki Gems: Instant harvest

Now, Tiki Gems are not as easy to get as Tiki shells once you get used to the game. The idea of this thread is to explain some useful strategies I have found while playing, specifically in regards to the Small and Medium Fertility dolls.

I have found that with a mere 120 Tiki Shells of using two Medium Fertility Dolls then a Small Fertility doll that you can quickly get a crop into harvest stage. This is especially useful in dealing with crops that take days to grow.

--The Process--
First, plant a crop seed (preferably that of a gift) in an unoccupied plot of plowed land
Second, after planting, water said crop
Third, buy and use 2 Medium fertility Dolls on that watered crop
Fourth, buy a Small Fertility Doll and use it on the crop
Last, said crop should be ready for harvest.

This strategy is meant to clear up your field so you may plant more of the smaller crops that grow reasonably fast (I usually stick with yams as after you harvest them, you get 2 EXP for each one, plus they only take 15 mins to grow).

The most effective way to use Fertility Dolls is on Tiki Spirit gifts as nine times out of ten you will make a profit. (After the harvest, if your crop nets you more than 120 Tiki Shells, then you made a profit) Also, not only do you have a chance of making a profit, but you will clear up your field of crops that may take days normally to grow.

Example: Say one of your Tiki Spirit gifts is a Blueberry. First, you would plant the Blueberry in a plowed field. Next, you would water it. After watering it, buy and use a Medium Fertility doll twice on it followed by the use of one Small fertility Doll. Doing this will induce it to be ready for harvest. They sell for much more than 120, hence you'd make a profit

Also, consider this also as it can save you 20 shells as compared to my initial notes

You can do an "instant" harvest using 5 small dolls at only a cost of 100 shells.

I have tested this recently and it is absolutely correct.
-The process-
First, plant your crop
Second, water your crop
Third, apply (one at a time) 5 Small Fertility dolls
Last, congratulations, instant harvest for 100 shells.

cheaper than my initial method of using 2 Medium Fertility dolls then 1 small fertility doll.

One final note on use of the Fertility Dolls to induce harvest is you will get a freshness bonus by using this method. It yields an extra bit of experience points, but every little bit helps if you are seeking to level up.

*Edit* Another note to include is that when I use this method, I do NOT log out as this method is meant to induce harvest. Getting profit isn't always possible as buying the 2 med fertility dolls and small doll costs 120 shells (so if my crop doesn't sell for more than 120ish, then no profit for me) Let me know if you seek further elaborations as I will be more than happy to assist as much as I can
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: